Watchmen Theme - Competition Winner!




Well guys, now that the Round 3 Mini Competition on MMC Forums is over, I can finally post my Watchmen theme(s) here to share with you all. This theme, which was chosen as the winner, is simply titled Watchmen by DustyJaneway. A big thanks to everyone who voted for it on MMC Forums and also to Tricksy for her hard work on the competitions. Finally another big thanks goes to Paul and Danut for designing and choosing my winning signature badge - I love it guys! :)





Review by SimonPender @ MMC: Theme: Watchmen

Nokia Theme by DustyJaneway *************************** Color: good. Jumps out of the phone. The yellow text gives it a good lift. 9/10 Originality: excellent. Excellent choice of images all the way through, and a lot of wonderfully unique pictures 10/10 Visibility: excellent despite the busy images. I am impressed. I also like the consistent yellow text. It stands out very well. 10/10 Technicality: excellent of course from DustyJane. Superb panels and icons. Wonderful placement of images. 10/10 Attention to detail: superb. I truly cannot fault this in any aspect, and every aspect has been painted and trimmed and tickled. 10/10 Points 49/50 This extract is from my vote for our round 3 Mini Comp. Nice work. Si
by simonpender on Apr 11

0 comments: